Hi Everyone!

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2008
      I'm new to this group. I have the knifty knitters set of 4 round
      looms, and have only made hats with them so far. I'm wanting to make
      more, but I'm not learning how to very well. I'm hoping you all could
      help.

      Michelle
    • wanda_sims2002
      Message 2 of 7 , May 20, 2008
        Hi Michelle and Welcome, There are alot of videos at
        http://www.youtube.com on looming.
        Hugs WandaJean
        http://mommajean13. blogspot. com

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle" <michellecrochets@...>