Ear Flap Hats

  • knittin_kitten34
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      My great granddaughter was born Sept. '07 and I want to loom knit her
      some things for this Christmas when she will be about 16 months old. I
      want to knit her a matching sweater, ear-flap hat and mittens plus
      slippers. Does anyone have any pattern resources for me? I made her
      two hats for the baby shower on the blue KK and when winter rolled
      around they didn't fit. So I am assuming that I need to use the red KK
      for a hat, right?

      Appreciate any help...thanks,
      Connie, the Knittin' Kitten