Re: Newbie Questions

  • red_converses
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2008
      I actually made a tutorial for hiding ends. It's for crochet so the
      first half just ignore since it won't work. The second half though
      shows how to weave the ends in.
      I usually tie my ends together after I finish the project, then weave
      them in for security. I've never had a knot show, or a tail come out.
      Hopefully this link will help:
      http://mrsmulticraft.blogspot.com/2008/01/weaving-in-endscrocheting-over-ends.html
      Like I said the first half (blue yarn and crochet hook) is not really
      aplicable, the second half(striped red/grey/black yarn and needle)
      should be helpful though. :)