Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: KK long looms bowed up in middle...Cathy Turner

  • ~Cathy Turner
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 6, 2008
      >This bowing in the middle can also happen on the long looms made of
      >wood, but usually that occurs when wrapping.  You must make sure you
      >wrap the center area very loosely so you do not pull the two sides
      >close to each other.

      This makes it sound like you're saying that the loom sides are bowed
      in toward each other, but I thought the bowing was the middles bowing
      up from a flat surface when the loom was laid on it.

      ~Cathy Turner

      FREE  Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!
    • Arthur W. Graves
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 18, 2011
        Thanks
        From: Arthur G <butchbearboy@...>
        Subject: [ROUNDLOOMS] HELP
        To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 1:39 PM

        I'm trying to make a 7 color cap. Any ideals on where to get a pattern