HELP

  • Diana
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi everyone I joined this web sit in Jan and love reading all great info.
      But never had anything to ask till now.

      I just got a infinity loom (from Hobby Lobby) and was wondering if I
      was to K & P a few rows and the ends and e wrap just the middle how
      would that look???
      I two find it hard to get between some of the rows.
      This may sound dumb but don't want to go thought all that work just to
      find out it don't look good.
      I thought by K & P the first rows it will not curl up so bad but I
      will probable end up crocheting around it anyway.
      Any Help would be well appreciated.

      Take Care Diana
    • Arthur W. Graves
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 18 6:18 PM
        Thanks
        From: Arthur G <butchbearboy@...>
        Subject: [ROUNDLOOMS] HELP
        To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 1:39 PM

        I'm trying to make a 7 color cap. Any ideals on where to get a pattern