AD - WWW.FRAMEKNITTING.COM will be temporarily unavailable

  • Marla Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008

      I just wanted to let everyone know that my online store, www.frameknitting.com, is being relocated to a new storage facility.  Because of this, it will be unavailable for about 24 hours beginning tonight at midnight .  In the meantime, my knitting boards, patterns, and my book, "Knitting for the Knitting Board, Knitting Loom, Knitting Rake", will be available on eBay.  To find them, click on the "Advanced Search" link, and enter frameknitting as the specific seller id. Thanks for all your support.

      Marla
      Ravelry id: frameknitting
      www.frameknitting.com