Changing Color Patteren on Round Looms

  • my4littlegems
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Group Members, I would like to know how you change from one color of
      yarn to another one. I am making my first hat and I want it to have
      different rows of colors in it.

      Thank you for your help.
    • dewittnancy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        I might be wrong but I tie on the next color and go on... hope this helps.. hugs.. Nancy from Indiana
        Group Members, I would like to know how you change from one color of
        yarn to another one. I am making my first hat and I want it to have
        different rows of colors in it.

        Thank you for your help.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:ROUNDLOOMS-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:ROUNDLOOMS-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • monaheck@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
          Well, I tend to do that too most of the time, but I think we're really supposed to just drop the old color, pick up the new one , and then weave in the tails.  If the stripes are close enough you can just pick the original color up again leaving the yarn trail in the back.

          kate