Help please

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi Ladies
      I want to purchase a sock loom to make socks for charities here in Oz.
      My problem is they are not sold here and I have no idea what size
      tension or anything else to buy. Is anyone able to suggest which would
      be the better value for money and size to make socks from about a 6
      year old onward.
      Appreciate any advice that comes my way.

      I have only been loomimg for about 6 months, originally I had a 50 year
      knitting needle addiction. That has gone by the way side now I just
      LOVE them looms. Time now to move on from the hats and scarves.

      Peace
      Dawn in Oz