Intro: Lynn Markman, Newbie to this group!

  • lynn markman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
      I have lots of looms, lots of projects! I love to knit with my looms!

      I moved to a "farm" 3 years ago, got sheep (Jacobs) My love of
      crafting evolved from learning to process the wool, to knitting on
      rakes and rounds.

      Before I discovered these groups, I found very little help or
      information about my "new craft"! Glad to be here, share ideas and
      meet loomy friends!

      Lynn

      "Live a quiet life, mind your own business, work with your hands."
    • Renee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 2:51 PM
        Hey Lynn,

        Great to see you here too..

        chat with you tomorrow morning.. in class.

        Renee

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "lynn markman" <lynnmarkman@l...>