Yahoo didn't catch the spammer, you did.

  • suedarn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      But they flagfed this one as spam and itis not spam. I had to get it
      out of the spam box just now:

      "Re: Ravelry was: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Is it necessary to use chunky yarn "
      Sorry it took so long to see the spam and sorry it took so long to get
      thisone out ofthe Spam box. Yaho has amind of it's own.
      -sd (mod)
      (Who wishes hehadtime to loom again. Maybe one day!)
    • suedarn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008