Re: Victorian lace ornament

  • Trudy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      Oh so beautiful..thank you for coming up with this pattern. It will be
      on my list for next year for sure. I can't wait to make the snowflakes
      and balls for my tree.
      Trudy

      Brenda GA

    • moonflower59@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2007
        I got this the other day and when I tried to open the email it kept saying there was an error and to try again later. I left it and came back to open it today and I get a "no access to this site" that comes up.

        Anyone else having a problem seeing this?

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2007

          For some reason Yahoo only hyperlinked the first part of the blog address when it was posted. Try copying and pasting the complete blog address into your browser address line and see if that works.

          Brenda GA

          http://loomlady.blogspot.com

          I got this the other day and when I tried to open the email it kept saying there was an error and to try again later. I left it and came back to open it today and I get a "no access to this site" that comes up.

          Anyone else having a problem seeing this?

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.