[Fwd: Knitting and craftng community on eSnips.com]

  • Sue 2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14 1:05 AM
      Looks interesting, no?

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Knitting and craftng community on eSnips.com
      Date:Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:30:18 +0200

      I came across your group while looking for people who are passionate about knitting and crafts....

      My name is Lonnie Hendrickson and as the community manager at eSnips.com , I invite you to visit the Needlecraft Community that we have recently opened.

      With the 5GB of free space provided to create personal pages, members of the community can post in any media; pictures of their work, how-to videos, knitting patterns of their own…users sharing with one another create a trove of information and fun!

      By opening public folders to showcase their art to the world, or private ones that are by invite only, the site brings people from around the world with mutual interests together - whatever a person uploads is just the beginning of what they can enjoy on eSnips!

      PS: In the eSnips Marketplace after uploading your work, you can set a price and sell them easily – there is always room for more gorgeous crafts in the market!

      Looking forward to hearing from you –

      Lonnie Hendrickson

      a k a Community Goddess

      P hone:    +972-9-8653789