My projects are in the photos section

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hi everyone!
      I just posted pictures of 3 projects in the photo section of the group. These are the 1st things I've done! They are under 'Connie' (connie6344).

      I have a few questions.

      On the dishcloth, how do I keep the edges from rolling like they did?

      On the scarf, I haven't done the fringe. I tried and it looked terrible, does anyone have any tips on what I can do instead or better yet, how to do the fringe easier??

      Also, I'm going to tackle an afghan soon...I just need to make sure I have enough yarn...
      What size do you all normally make your afghans?
      How many skeins of yarn do you usually use?
      I can't afford high priced yarn and if I need to buy quite a bit for an afghan, where do you suggest I shop online and what brand is best?
      I don't have an infinity loom, but do have the 60 peg blue long loom and the large yellow round loom to do it with.

      Sorry for all the questions!!!
      Connie