Anyone know how to make a monkey?

  • eee_mom
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2007
      My kids saw a knitted monkey somewhere on the net and now are begging
      me to loom them monkeys.

      Has anyone done this on a loom? know a pattern? plz? I will be your
      best friend!
    • Medsgtcsa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2007
        Embarrassing but true...I KNOW that I saw a pattern for sock monkeys on one of the websites for loom knitting...I did not download it as I did not want the pattern...I could swear it was on the Provo Craft website...Celeste's Shawl, easy scarf and hat pattern, and about 40 others also on the same page...BUT looking over my saved websites and even typing in the original website shows the monkey gone!!  Sorry, missing monkey pattern still missing.  Good luck finding it!

        Carole L.

      • rayannluegge
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2007
          Have you looked at Noreen's website? She does a lot with making dolls,
          I bet she has one, or something close that you can adapt.
        • Della
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
            Hi eee_mom-

            I hope this helps in some small way for you. I was searching for
            something else and there was a link to sock money stuff. The pattern
            looks easy enough to adapt to a loom, too.

            Here is the link I found:

            http://www.sockmonkeyfun.com/Goodies_4_Sock_Monkey.html

            Della from SC