I have been on a loom-knitted hat frenzy :-)

  • Iris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Hi. I have been mostly making hats for charity. I have
      been on a loom-knitted hat "frenzy" and I *love*
      making loom knitted hats of all sizes. It is
      therapeutic for me, soothes and comforts me (touching
      and looking at the looms and beautiful yarns, plus the
      actual knitting), and it's fun :-)
      I like to make scarves and purses,too, but right now I
      am enjoying making the hats (of all sizes). I learned
      how to loom knit while on the phone (hold the earpiece
      between my head and shoulder, although it does get
      tiring to do this while on the phone, after a while),
      but not how to do it when I'm on-line. So I'll finish
      this e-mail (and reading Everyone's e-mail posts) and
      down--below--in my signature line) have information
      about loom knitting and other fiber crafts, if you're
      interested in learning more. I really love to help
      people in need through my loom knitting. It's getting
      cold out quickly!
      Keep up the great crafting, Everyone! I also want to
      *thank* Each and Every one of you who posts
      encouraging, supportive, and kind e-mail posts to me
      about my loom knitting. Thanks for posting about your
      own crafting, too, which I really enjoy reading about.
      All of you really inspire me!

      =====
      Take Care & Stay Safe, Iris
      I enjoy making things for people in need. Please read about it here:
      http://community.webtv.net/Weavergal56/WEAVERGALS

      Iris' Knitting Loom and Knitting Board Hobby Webpage:
      http://community.webtv.net/sari56/IrisKnittingLoomand
      Please don't send any forwards or jokes to me. Thanks.