Hello

  • Tee
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 9, 2007

      Hello,

      I am Teedee,:)

      I live in the state of Maryland.

      I am  beginner knitter with the needles and the long loom.

      I don't anything about the looms yet ,But I saw it and bought one and I expect to get the round set also.

      I hope that I can get lots of beginners direction  into learning  about loom knitting.

       And I thank all of you in advance for all of your help in the future.

      Thank you,

      Teedee

    • Vickie StMartin
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 27, 2009
        Hi I am not always able to visit but I sure love getting the emails. I have a long loom book in my KK stuff I will try to find it to see if it has a laprobe pattern. I have not been on my KK for awhile but I plan on it. I am a full time caregiver and hubby is in Iraq kids are all out (mostly) so you'd think I have time to KK but go figure I havent found any. I am sure sorry that a member was so insulted. I hope she comes back. I was looking forward to being updated about her Son.

        God Bless,
        Vickie L StMartin