YARN !!! YARN !!!! YARN !!!! On Sale, too !!!

  • Della
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 6:14 PM
      AC Moore IS having a great sale. I was in there this evening. A WHOLE AISLE !!! TLC Amore, Moda Dea Prima, Wool-Ease regular and chunky, Metro, Merino wool and many, many others too numerous to list. Get there QUICK before it gets "picked over" and take a bib because you will drool !!!

      The icing on the cake :

      They have the new line of Vanna White yarns from Lion Brand !!!!!

      Della (Newbie)
      Surfside Beach, SC

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
    • Miki Zulewski
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6 8:54 AM
        Just an FYI!  I have also found Vanna's Choice at Hancock Fabrics, Joann.com, and Hobby Lobby which just had it on sale for $2.88/skein last week.  I bought it when it was on sale at Hancocks for $3.88/skein last month.  It is one of the softest acrylic yarns I have ever worked with.  It feels good working with it.  I made two hats out of it and am just finishing up a scarve.  Both of those were crocheted.  I am however planning on using it to make a hat on one of the Knifty Knitter looms real soon.

        Happy Knitting!
        Miki in Memphis