the bitter sweet

  • patty green
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hey Y'all,

      Just have to write and tell you that I must leave the group.

      Gary & I, have been called to a full time mission for our church which
      will leave little time for looming and e-mailing. I plan to teach
      looming to any and all that I come in contact with if they so desire
      though.

      Missing all of you already. Take care and will get back with you in
      18 mos.

      Love,

      Patty