selling my looms anyone interested?

  • patacakehome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      These looms are used but in good condition.
      1 extra large hat loom. Wood with wood pegs 11" diameter peg spacing
      is 5/8" from center to center. I have marked some of the pegs with
      sharpie, so what do you say maybe $10.00 + shipping?

      The other is a dream ring with an aditional section. You can check it
      out at /www.dreamlooms.com. I paid a total of $70.00 for this set.
      This loom is in perfect condition. I am hoping to sell it for $35.00 +
      shipping.

      Anyone interested or looking to negotiate can reach me at
      jmcconnellsoho@...

      Thanks!
      Jessica