CP-OT of knitting but about Angora bunnies and goats- just funny

  • Dora Renee Wilkerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:37 AM
      Hello!
      As you all know I have a goat and some bunnies. One of my goats is
      best of buddies with one of my bunnies. She will let the bunny OUT of
      her cage and I have found them laying down together or playing (I am
      fixing it up now where she can't just let her out anymore.)
      Anyway, I wanted to get it on tape. I kind of did but this time the
      play got a little rougher then I would have liked so I made them stop.
      Right afterwards the goat went over to the bunny and relaxed.
      Animals are so funny.

      Dora Renee' Wilkerson
      http://bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com/