5 ft infinity loom and knitting board

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      I have a 5 ft regular guage infinity knitting board and a 28" knitting
      board from knittingboard.com for sale on ebay if anyone is interested.
      http://tinyurl.com/2rm2u9
      http://tinyurl.com/3yclpu

      Lisa
    • Della
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        Lisa-

        I clicked on the links you provided, but it won't let you see anything because the bidding for the items has ended. I will visit DA Looms site to view the Infinity Loom.

        Della (Newbie)
        Surfside Beach, SC

        Lisa <sandstone65@...> wrote:
        I have a 5 ft regular guage infinity knitting board and a 28" knitting
        board from knittingboard. com for sale on ebay if anyone is interested.
        http://tinyurl. com/2rm2u9
        http://tinyurl. com/3yclpu

        Lisa

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.