Central Michigan Yarnies meets Friday, May 4

  • shepherdbluejay2006
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      The Central Michigan Yarnies will meet Friday, May 4 at the Veteran's
      Memorial Library in Mt. Pleasant. We may be in the meeting room near
      the front entrance doors, or we may be in the annex (which is the old
      Post Office). We usually meet from 10 a.m. to noon.

      Bring your knitting, crocheting, plastic canvas, latch hook rug
      projects or any other yarn/thread craft and join us!

      I will be there with my Knifty Knitter loom, making a hat for charity.

      Jamie
    • Jamie Yates