Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] AD: New free Pattern - It's a surprise.

  • MargiePhelps@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2007
      Kim Novak and Dianne Carroll.... how do we rate the "celebs"?   LOL!
      --
      Margie (Houston, TX suburb)

      -------------- Original message from Dianne Carroll <dcarroll62000@...>: --------------

      Very cute Kim, thank you very much.  You aren't "THE" Kim Novak, are you?

      Dianne

      Message 2 of 9 , May 1 12:31 PM
        I guess that's how all us celebs end end , loomers, lol

        Dianne

        ------------ -- Original message from Dianne Carroll <dcarroll62000@ yahoo.com>: ------------ --