HELP__Yahoo Mail won't let me reply & what is up with me (loom knitting)

  • Iris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      Hi. HELP! I have Webtv (now called MSNtv) and Yahoo
      Mail WON'T let me REPLY to e-mails. I had to go to my
      Address Book to type and send this e-mail out, so I
      can send out mail form my Address Book, but I prefer
      to just reply to e-mails. Or I can go to the Yahoo
      Groups Home Page, but then tat takes more time and I
      have to remember what I want to write in reply to my
      e-mails. Is this happening to anyone else? I notice
      Yahoo mail is changed now with new "buttons" to reply,
      delete, etc. What can I do? Should I just wait and see
      if it changes? I want to answer your e-mails.

      I have been loom knitting for charity, which relaxes
      me, but right now I feel panicky about not being able
      to REPLY to my e-mails and I get most of my e-mail
      through Yahoo Mail. I don't want to change it as I
      like Yahoo Mail and it has great SPAM blockers. If the
      problem resolves itself, you will see my e-mails, but
      this is frustrating to not be able to directly reply
      to my e-mails. I still read your e-mails, even if I
      cannot reply right away. The spell check also doesn't
      work well with my MSNtv.
      Sometimes I go to the public library to use their
      computers, but that is on a limited time basis. I
      usually read my e-mail from home, from my MSNtv and I
      use the library's computers for printing and to read
      PDF files.

      =====
      Take Care & Stay Safe, Iris
      I enjoy making things for people in need. Please read about it here:
      http://community.webtv.net/Weavergal56/WEAVERGALS

      Iris' Knitting Loom and Knitting Board Hobby Webpage:
      http://community.webtv.net/sari56/IrisKnittingLoomand
      Please don't send any forwards or jokes to me. Thanks.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com