Re: New looming website-Rebecca!

  • Lynn Markman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
      Rebecca, your website looks like a labor of love. I love the way your
      topics are organized, and the look of it! Good job!

      Lynn Markman
      www.markmanfarm.com
    • Rebecca Novelli
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
        Thanks, Lynn! It definitely was (and still is) a labor of love an each day a grows a little bit. I hope that this will be a useful reference for all.

        Rebecca
        --
        Peace      مع السلامة        שלום
        Rebecca    ريبكا        רבקה

        To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
        -- Chinese proverb