Re: HOPE FOR SPRING slipper Pattern

  • Jo Ann Hill
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2007
      I haven't posted the pattern for the edge of this slipper. The
      slipper itself is from the booty style slipper and for this size I
      cast on 20 rows on a BLUE loom. This afternoon after church I plan
      to add information about the crocheted top.

      I have a blog about Project 150 that also has pictures of a lot of
      the hats made last year and pictures of some of the precious
      children as they received their hats last December. My blog is
      http://360.yahoo.com/telecomaudits.

      That's great about the nursing home! I too am going to be teaching
      at a local retirement complex with a goal to eventually get to the
      point where they are making slippers for hospice patients. I'm so
      tickled to hear that you are going to send Regan hats. P150 sent
      him about 40 hats left over from last year that were turned in too
      late.

      Aren't we just having fun here!

      Jo Ann
      Project One Fifty
      "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord" Psalm 150:6

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "rosie_coan" <m.coan@...> wrote:

      > --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann Hill" <hillhouse@>
      wrote:

      > The slippers are so-o-o cute. I went to your blog but couldn't
      find
      > information about a pattern. Could you point me in the right
      direction
      > please? Also, could you tell us more about Project 150. I think
      I'm
      > going to join that group, too. I'm working on putting together a
      > looming class for the local nursing home (volunteer) and thought
      we
      > could make hats for Anne's grandson and slippers for your group.
      > Rosie
      >
      > Hi everyone! I just finished a child's HOPE FOR SPRING slipper
      from
      > > my booty style slipper pattern. It's too cute! You can see it
      at my
      > > blog http://360.yahoo.com/telecomaudits
      > >
      > > Jo Ann
      > > Project One Fifty

    • Jo Ann Hill
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2007
        Thanks! The fun keeps rolling around (pun intended)... LOL

        Jo Ann
        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Bonnie" <bradshaw6@...> wrote:

        > Oh I love that slipper..those are just adorable...wow..hugs..Bonnie

      • Ederer Diane
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2007
          Hi, Jo Ann:

          I just checked out your slippers and they are soooo
          cute! Great job!

          Diane