Holly in need!

  • Pamela Marks
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005
      How DARE you people who hurt Holly like that!  Holly, you go girl!  Just send me your address, and I will see what I can do to be of help.  I'm also on a tight budget (family yearly earnings of $37,800 in 2004 with 2 college students and 1 senior in high school), but would love to help one such as you in need.  Forget those people who are bad mouthers.  Obviously, their lives are so perfect, they don't have enough on their minds other than to trash those of us whom are truly in need!
      Pam
      PROUD I'm a poor democrat!!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • amoonsinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005
        Hi,

        I have kept very quite on this one for the longest time, but I do
        have to say something as this is beginning to get very old.

        Every day on the news you hear about scams, everyday you hear about
        people being abducted, everyday you hear about people being hurt, and
        a lot of the time it involves the internet. It has become a major
        market for such things.

        So please quite deriding people just because they have been told over
        and over and over to take care. All that is known is what the person
        coming across tells you. Be it truth or be it lie, everyone has the
        choice to make a decision for themselves.

        As for someone doing bad mouthing and trashing. I have been hearing
        about it from both sides and I am not here for any of it. Please
        drop this subject or take it off the groups. We are here to learn
        about loom knitting not to be putting people down for having an
        opinion. To me this and other messages sound like flaming on the
        group, please don't do this. What you or others take as something
        bad might just be a misunderstanding and should not have been
        broadcast across all the groups as it has been. It should have been
        worked out in private. We are not here to mediate between two people
        who are quite capable of doing so on their own, or with yahoos help.

        Thanks,
        MaryJeanne

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Pamela Marks <tpmarks2002@y...>