Encouragement for Holly

  • JMMAcademy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 9:04 AM
      Holly, Hang in there.  Dont let unkind words hurt.   When our house burnt to the ground this past year we lost everything.  I wrote to my bobbin lace group to explain why I would be quiet for a while and I was trashed by many thinking I was scamming bobbin lace supplies.  I had been active on this group for years.
      I did not ask for a thing but these ladies actually investigated to see if  my house actually.  They even got the newspaper article on the fire and called the fire department to check.  All this time they were saying dont send her anything till we have this proven.  I was so devastated they would do this.  People are so cruel.  I hadnt even asked for help.  Just consider the source.   I would like to help but I have limited resources also.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.  It will get better.