Blog update: This little piggy...a spool knitted finger puppet

  • Dome-Dweller
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007

      I have updated my blog with the topic: This little piggy...a spool knitted finger puppet

      Brenda GA
      http://loomlady.blogspot.com

    • Kim Novak
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi All,

        I know there has been confusion and questions about the Criss Cross Stitch verses the Box Stitch on the knitting board.
        We have explained the difference and have the instrucions of both processes on our blog:

        I hope this helps.

        Kim