OT: MOVE THAT BUS !!!

  • chet melton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi Everyone -

      Ty Pennington and the Extreme Home Makeover Team has
      been in town all week. Tomorrow is the big "Reveal".
      The house is very, very beautiful. Be sure to watch in
      late March for the show done at Conway/Myrtle Beach.
      I am planning to go tomorrow. The reveal will be at
      1pm and I am so excited.

      Della (Newbie)

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
    • rsjjdupree
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        Ohhh your so lucky! I love that show! I would love to witness it
        first hand! Have fun!!
        Suzie

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, chet melton <dellachet76@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Everyone -
        >
        > Ty Pennington and the Extreme Home Makeover Team has
        > been in town all week. Tomorrow is the big "Reveal".
        > The house is very, very beautiful. Be sure to watch in
        > late March for the show done at Conway/Myrtle Beach.
        > I am planning to go tomorrow. The reveal will be at
        > 1pm and I am so excited.
        >
        > Della (Newbie)

        ______________

      • Della
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
          Today was very exciting, but cold and wet. It was VERY emotional. The Lord laid his hands
          on this family and blessed them with a new home for this kind lady and her 4
          grandchildren. It was as if I'd witnessed a miracle in the making.

          Della (Newbie)
          Surfside Beach, SC

          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, chet melton <dellachet76@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone -
          >
          > Ty Pennington and the Extreme Home Makeover Team has
          > been in town all week. Tomorrow is the big "Reveal".
          > The house is very, very beautiful. Be sure to watch in
          > late March for the show done at Conway/Myrtle Beach.
          > I am planning to go tomorrow. The reveal will be at
          > 1pm and I am so excited.
          >
          > Della (Newbie)

        • chet melton
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
            Watch the last week of March for the todays Reveal.
            God was there today. You could feel his presence. I
            think the lady's sister had the house blessed by their
            minister.

            Della
            --- rsjjdupree <rsdupree@...> wrote:

            > Ohhh your so lucky! I love that show! I would love
            > to witness it
            > first hand! Have fun!!
            > Suzie
            >
            > --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, chet melton
            > <dellachet76@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Everyone -
            > >
            > > Ty Pennington and the Extreme Home Makeover Team
            > has
            > > been in town all week. Tomorrow is the big
            > "Reveal".
            > > The house is very, very beautiful. Be sure to
            > watch in
            > > late March for the show done at Conway/Myrtle
            > Beach.
            > > I am planning to go tomorrow. The reveal will be
            > at
            > > 1pm and I am so excited.
            > >
            > > Della (Newbie)

            > ______________
            > > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
            > > with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
            > > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/#news

            Bored stiff? Loosen up...
            http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
          • Cindy
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
              How fun Della!!  You sound like such a neat person.  Thanks for sharing.

              Blessings,

              Cindy