[Fwd: [freecyclesunnyvale] Digest Number 449]

  • SD
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
      Here is an example of stuff in the freecycle ads.
      We all should join and recycle our yarn!
      AND our toys, and EVERYTHING!
      Isn't anyone else her on a freecycle list yet?
      It's the latest thing!

      Here is post just from my town:
      "Hi,
      In clearing out the kids closet found a half doz pink swim diapers
      unused :D & a pacgke of pamper pull-ups with a couple missing I
      think this is toddler sz3/4. I am in nor/east hemet
      but can drop off in town on tuesday.
      Thanks- Mary"

      --
      -Sue D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
        -hi,sue; yes i am a member of a recycle group here in san
        antonio,texas ;see lots of great stuff on the site,but as of yet to
        find what i'm looking for.....YARN!!! and a good condition incredib
        le sweater machine. texas cindy-- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, SD
        <sue.darnell@v...> wrote:
        > Here is an example of stuff in the freecycle ads.
        > We all should join and recycle our yarn!
        > AND our toys, and EVERYTHING!
        > Isn't anyone else her on a freecycle list yet?
        > It's the latest thing!
        >
        > Here is post just from my town:
        > "Hi,
        > In clearing out the kids closet found a half doz pink swim diapers
        > unused :D & a pacgke of pamper pull-ups with a couple missing I
        > think this is toddler sz3/4. I am in nor/east hemet
        > but can drop off in town on tuesday.
        > Thanks- Mary"
        >
        > --
        > -Sue D.
        > --
        > -Sue D.
        >

        > There are 20 messages in this issue.
        >
        > Topics in this digest:
        >
        > 1. WANTED: used washing machine
        > From: Diane Black <DianeB@g...>
        > 2. Offer: Tomato cage - qty 5
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > 3. TAKEN: tomato cages
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > 4. OFFER: Rug Doctor Cleaning stuff
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > 5. OFFER: Small potted prickly-pear cactus plants, 3 qty.
        > From: "random_random_junk" <random_random_junk@y...>
        > 6. offer:table
        > From: "goldenhawk4949" <elizabethb@m...>
        > 7. Taken: Rug Doctor cleaning stuff
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > 8. OFFRE: GE Electric Dryer (not working - but probably
        repairable)
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > 9. OFFER: leather couch
        > From: Elizabeth MacAskill <eliz@e...>
        > 10. Wanted: CD-ROM
        > From: "davidabada" <davidabada@y...>
        > 11. OFFER: misc bags
        > From: Stacey Tinianov <stacey.tinianov@g...>
        > 12. TAKEN: Assorted Cardboard boxes
        > From: "Katy Franz" <kfranz@y...>
        > 13. OFFERED: oral hygene stuff ( unused don't fret )
        > From: Nancie <quarlasnow@m...>
        > 14. Taken: Eureka Upright Vaccum cleaner
        > From: "bondhu1975" <bondhu1975@y...>
        > 15. Wanted:Queen Size Bedding
        > From: sjohnst01@a...
        > 16. PROMISED: misc bags
        > From: Stacey Tinianov <stacey.tinianov@g...>
        > 17. WANTED: Household stuff
        > From: "sohfee" <sohfee@y...>
        > 18. [WANTED] Kids tapes or DVDs
        > From: "Vinay Athma" <vinay_athma@y...>
        > 19. offer; markers and crayons
        > From: "goldenhawk4949" <elizabethb@m...>
        > 20. offer:coats
        > From: "luv2tap2" <luv2tap2@y...>

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 1
        > Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:00:02 -0800
        > From: Diane Black <DianeB@g...>
        > Subject: WANTED: used washing machine
        >

        > This is a long shot, I know, but if anyone has a used washing
        machine they
        > don't want (or will soon have one), we could definitely use it.
        Our Old
        > Faithful finally broke down, and since we now belong the
        > SV-techie-unemployed club we'd like to avoid having to buy a new
        one if
        > possible.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Diane
        >
        > Diane B.
        > http://www.glassattic.com --polymer clay "encyclopedia"

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 2
        > Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:20:22 -0000
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > Subject: Offer: Tomato cage - qty 5
        >

        > Please reply with how many you need (if not all) and I can send
        > address and set it out for pick up - In Sunnyvale - Near Cupertino.
        >
        > Rgds

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 3
        > Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:29:54 -0000
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > Subject: TAKEN: tomato cages

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 4
        > Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:33:01 -0000
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > Subject: OFFER: Rug Doctor Cleaning stuff
        >

        > I have a quarter of the 1280z Rug Doctor - Steam Cleaner (you mix
        > this with hot water in the Rug Doctor) for carpet cleaning and a
        > quarter of the Rug Doctor - Hi Traffic Treatment.
        >
        > We changed from carpets to hardwood and cannot use these. Let me
        > know if you can use these and I will send my address (in
        Sunnyvale).
        > Rgds

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 5
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:10:33 -0000
        > From: "random_random_junk" <random_random_junk@y...>
        > Subject: OFFER: Small potted prickly-pear cactus plants, 3 qty.
        >

        > Pick up near Homestead and De Anza in Sunnyvale. There are three
        > plants. If I receive three or more responses, I'll give one
        apiece to
        > the first three responders. You may request more than one in the
        > event that there are fewer than three responses. Picture at:
        > http://www.geocities.com/random_random_junk/cacti.htm

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 6
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:42:24 -0000
        > From: "goldenhawk4949" <elizabethb@m...>
        > Subject: offer:table
        >

        > I am offering a table. The table top is made from a door, stained
        with a beautiful dark
        > cherry stain. The legs screw into study metal plates. It is 30 in
        wide, 78 in long and the
        > legs are 28 in high. You could also use two legs on one side and
        rest it on a file cabinet on
        > the other side. It has a few scratches but overall is in good
        condition - I wouldn't be
        > embarrased to have it my study.
        >
        > Location: off of Prospect between DeAnza and Miller
        > You will need to pick it up on Sunday.
        >
        > Elizabeth

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 7
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:04:23 -0000
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > Subject: Taken: Rug Doctor cleaning stuff

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 8
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:44:35 -0000
        > From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam" <anbu_sara@h...>
        > Subject: OFFRE: GE Electric Dryer (not working - but probably
        repairable)

        > We overloaded the dryer and it started making a lot of noise and
        is
        > not working anymore. A handyperson I talked to mentioned that
        either
        > the belt slipped off or a bearing needs replacement. If you think
        > you can fix it and use/sell; it is yours for pick up.

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 9
        > Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:38:54 -0800
        > From: Elizabeth MacAskill <eliz@e...>
        > Subject: OFFER: leather couch
        >

        > 15 yr old sectional medium gray leather couch. Straight section
        approx.
        > 7 ft. long, 3 ft. deep, 2.5 ft. tall, curved piece approx. 6 ft.
        long, 3
        > ft. deep, 2.5 ft. tall. Sits 6-7 people. In pretty good condition,
        > except edge of straight piece has been scratched by cats (some of
        > stuffing has fallen out of that area) and there are claw marks
        around a
        > couple parts of couch. Available in Mountain View (Middlefield
        > Rd/Whisman Rd). See photos of couch here:
        > http://online.smugmug.com/gallery/375404/1/14950847

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 10
        > Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:37:02 -0000
        > From: "davidabada" <davidabada@y...>
        > Subject: Wanted: CD-ROM
        >

        > Rebuilding a computer, need a CD-ROM, R/W is nice but not
        necessary.

        > Thanks,
        > David

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 11
        > Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:42:44 -0800
        > From: Stacey Tinianov <stacey.tinianov@g...>
        > Subject: OFFER: misc bags
        >

        > 1. American Tourister softsided luggage w/shoulder strap and 2
        outer
        > pockets - lk new condition
        >
        > 2. MEI internal frame backpack - WELL used and needs a new zipper
        on
        > the part that covers the backpack straps. 5200 cubic inches - HUGE
        >
        > 3. Novell gig bag - black canvas, needs a good bath but everything
        works fine.

        > Smiles,
        > Stacey

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 12
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:01:43 -0000
        > From: "Katy Franz" <kfranz@y...>
        > Subject: TAKEN: Assorted Cardboard boxes
        >

        > Thanks!

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 13
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:49:58 -0800
        > From: Nancie <quarlasnow@m...>
        > Subject: OFFERED: oral hygene stuff ( unused don't fret )
        >
        > pick up sunday 12-7 if still here i'm junking them. please don't
        ask
        > me to respond via phone i won't. email only please.
        >
        > in my quest for better flossing i tried the reach access thing and
        the
        > oral-b humming bird i don't like the floss used in the products
        so i
        > have refills available if anyone here on the list uses them.
        >
        > i've got one full un opened pack of the floss refill heads for the
        oral
        > b humming bird
        >
        > and i've got 3 of the 4 small containers which are in the large
        > package of refills for the reach access tool.
        >
        > any takers?
        >
        > nancie in sunnyvale off wolfe near el camino

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 14
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:00:19 -0000
        > From: "bondhu1975" <bondhu1975@y...>
        > Subject: Taken: Eureka Upright Vaccum cleaner

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 15
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:24:24 EST
        > From: sjohnst01@a...
        > Subject: Wanted:Queen Size Bedding
        >

        > my son finally got a bed, but is in need of queen size bedding.
        sheets,
        > pillowcases etc. Anything is fine for him to start off with, and
        anything you have
        > would be appreciated, thanks!

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 16
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:49:12 -0800
        > From: Stacey Tinianov <stacey.tinianov@g...>
        > Subject: PROMISED: misc bags
        >

        > The American Tourister and MEI bag have been promised. If they are
        not
        > picked up today, as planned, I will notify the next in line!
        >
        > Thanks and Smiles,
        > Stacey
        >

        > On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:42:44 -0800, Stacey Tinianov
        > <stacey.tinianov@g...> wrote:
        > > 1. American Tourister softsided luggage w/shoulder strap and 2
        outer
        > > pockets - lk new condition
        > >
        > > 2. MEI internal frame backpack - WELL used and needs a new
        zipper on
        > > the part that covers the backpack straps. 5200 cubic inches -
        HUGE

        > > 3. Novell gig bag - black canvas, needs a good bath but
        everything works fine.

        > > Smiles,
        > > Stacey

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 17
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:58:25 -0000
        > From: "sohfee" <sohfee@y...>
        > Subject: WANTED: Household stuff
        >

        > Queen sized bed, 2 twin beds, sofa/coffee table/love seat/side
        table
        > set, bureau/dresser, etc.

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 18
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:27:20 -0800
        > From: "Vinay Athma" <vinay_athma@y...>
        > Subject: [WANTED] Kids tapes or DVDs
        >
        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anyone have kids tapes or DVDs (like Dora, etc.)? I can pick
        it up. I
        > live in Sunnyvale.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Vinay

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 19
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:36:23 -0000
        > From: "goldenhawk4949" <elizabethb@m...>
        > Subject: offer; markers and crayons
        >

        > I have shoebox full of markers and crayons. All markers were
        checked to make sure they
        > weren't dry.
        >
        > Location: off of Prospect, between DeAnza and Miller/Wolfe.
        > Let me know if you can pick up by lunch time on Monday.
        >
        > Elizabeth

        ___

        ___

        > Message: 20
        > Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:19:57 -0000
        > From: "luv2tap2" <luv2tap2@y...>
        > Subject: offer:coats
        >

        > My mom cleaning out her closet a few coats one pink rain coat a
        > bright orange wool coat old from I magnin. A black and white check
        > wool coat red and black check coat,there are more take whole bag
        ad
        > do what you wish. Oh yes ther is an older umbrella but functional.
        > These are all for the older woman. Please let me kow if
        interedsted.
        > Thanks

        ___

        > Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are either registered trademarks
        or trademarks of The Freecycle Network in the United States and/or
        other countries.

        > ------

        -----
      • Pamela Marks
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2005
          No, but I would love to be.  Can you tell me how to get started in my area?
          pam

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Date: 30 Jan 2005 19:27:51 -0000
          From: freecyclesunnyvale@yahoogroups.com
          To: freecyclesunnyvale@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [freecyclesunnyvale] Digest Number 449

          From: Diane Black
          2. Offer: Tomato cage - qty 5
          From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam"
          3. TAKEN: tomato cages
          From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam"
          4. OFFER: Rug Doctor Cleaning stuff
          From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam"
          5. OFFER: Small potted prickly-pear cactus plants, 3 qty.
          From: "random_random_junk"
          6. offer:table
          From: "goldenhawk4949"
          7. Taken: Rug Doctor cleaning stuff
          From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam"
          8. OFFRE: GE Electric Dryer (not working - but probably repairable)
          From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam"
          9. OFFER: leather couch
          From: Elizabeth MacAskill
          10. Wanted: CD-ROM
          From: "davidabada"
          11. OFFER: misc bags
          From: Stacey Tinianov
          12. TAKEN: Assorted Cardboard boxes
          From: "Katy Franz"
          13. OFFERED: oral hygene stuff ( unused don't fret )
          From: Nancie
          14. Taken: Eureka Upright Vaccum cleaner
          From: "bondhu1975"
          15. Wanted:Queen Size Bedding
          From: sjohnst01@...
          16. PROMISED: misc bags
          From: Stacey Tinianov
          17. WANTED: Household stuff
          From: "sohfee"
          18. [WANTED] Kids tapes or DVDs
          From: "Vinay Athma"
          19. offer; markers and crayons
          From: "goldenhawk4949"
          20. offer:coats
          From: "luv2tap2"

          Message: 1

          Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:29:54 -0000
          From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam"
          Subject: TAKEN: tomato cages

          Message: 4

          Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:04:23 -0000
          From: "Anbu Sivaprakasam"
          Subject: Taken: Rug Doctor cleaning stuff

          Message: 8

          Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:01:43 -0000
          From: "Katy Franz"
          Subject: TAKEN: Assorted Cardboard boxes

          Thanks!

          Message: 13

          Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:00:19 -0000
          From: "bondhu1975"
          Subject: Taken: Eureka Upright Vaccum cleaner

          Message: 15

          Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:49:12 -0800
          From: Stacey Tinianov
          Subject: PROMISED: misc bags

          wrote:
          > 1. American Tourister softsided luggage w/shoulder strap and 2 outer
          > pockets - lk new condition
          >
          > 2. MEI internal frame backpack - WELL used and needs a new zipper on
          > the part that covers the backpack straps. 5200 cubic inches - HUGE
          >
          > 3. Novell gig bag - black canvas, needs a good bath but everything works fine.
          >
          > Smiles,
          > Stacey

          Message: 17
          Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:58:25 -0000