video instructions?

  • Jill Ludwig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      I am new to the round knitting looms and I want to start by doing a dish cloth and then a scarf. I have the kniffty knitting booklet and it says I need to do a rib stitch for the dish cloth. Is there a video for the rib stitch for the dishcloth? I do better if I can see it done. I am reading the directions and getting lost. I guess step by step pictures would work, but video's are easier. Can anyone help me out?
      Jill