spunkybluecatdesigns.com pattern discount

  • Amy Reynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Once again I apologize for all the problems. I have manually reset the
      prices. Once you click on the name of the pattern it will already be
      reduced in the cart so you don't have to worry about putting in a code.
      After payment is received paypal will direct you to your download page
      where you can download your patterns to your computer. I'm very sorry
      for the problems. Hope everyone has a great and SAFE NEW YEAR!!!!
      Amy Reynolds