Re:Pony-Tail Hat

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
      I don't know how to write a pattern per say, but I can try to explain how I did my hat if anyone is interested.  It's pictured on my blog below.

      Susan Perry-Feyedelem
      www.tinyurl.com/yljzps
    • bricore04
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
        Yes, I too thought it was a great idea when I posted the pattern
        back in Oct. I guess great minds think a like..lol

        Dora Renee' Wilkerson

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, salmongirl <salmongirrl@...>
        wrote:

        > Isn't this a great idea?! My 2 nieces, 15 & 13 would love them!
        Hoping to get round loom instructions soon to make for an early
        Christmas gift.

        wrote:
        http://ambergamble.blogspot.com/2006/11/loomed-pony-tail-hat.html

        > MaryJeanne
        >
        > --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Katrina" <scarlett@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Does anybody have any free patterns or instructions of a pony-
        tail
        > hat?

      • virginia crosby
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
          I had a similar prob with babygirl's hair..too big to allow the hat to stay on..lol...so I just didn't gether as tightly at the top to leave room for her 'tail' to go thru. Has the added advantage of holding the hat down too
          ginny