Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: Pony-Tail Hat

  • salmongirl
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
      Isn't this a great idea?! My 2 nieces, 15 & 13 would love them! Hoping to get round loom instructions soon to make for an early Christmas gift.
      Love the ideas - keep 'em coming!
      KyIL newbie at large

      Mary Jeanne <m_j_pettit@...> wrote:
      http://ambergamble. blogspot. com/2006/ 11/loomed- pony-tail- hat.html

      MaryJeanne

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogro ups.com, "Katrina" <scarlett@.. .> wrote:

      > Does anybody have any free patterns or instructions of a pony-tail
      hat?

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
        I don't know how to write a pattern per say, but I can try to explain how I did my hat if anyone is interested.  It's pictured on my blog below.

        Susan Perry-Feyedelem
        www.tinyurl.com/yljzps
      • bricore04
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
          Yes, I too thought it was a great idea when I posted the pattern
          back in Oct. I guess great minds think a like..lol

          Dora Renee' Wilkerson

          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, salmongirl <salmongirrl@...>

          wrote:
          http://ambergamble.blogspot.com/2006/11/loomed-pony-tail-hat.html

          > MaryJeanne
          >
          > --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Katrina" <scarlett@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anybody have any free patterns or instructions of a pony-
          tail
          > hat?

        • virginia crosby
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2006
            I had a similar prob with babygirl's hair..too big to allow the hat to stay on..lol...so I just didn't gether as tightly at the top to leave room for her 'tail' to go thru. Has the added advantage of holding the hat down too
            ginny