(CP and OTT) Truffles my bunny

  • bricore04
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I know I told some of you ladies that I will keep you updated on
      Truffles my bunny. Well she is doing great. We bought a harness for
      her and tryed to walk her with a little more control (it was more of
      my daughter dragging her but we will work on that.)

      I finally have enough fur to do something with. So, now it's time to
      Charge, Card, and roloag it (it soundes like shopping so it can't be
      all that bad.) I am going to give it a try. I'll keep my blog update
      on how I do with that.

      Well I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for the holiday's.

      Dora Renee' Wilkerson
      http://bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com/