hello all

  • Terri-Leigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Just new to loom knitting.

      I have the KK round set and have started (and finished) some hats and scarves.

      Also, I have a niece or nephew on the way next week so I have started little projects for the
      new arrival.

      I want to learn to make some clothing for myself. Found a pattern for a shrug to wear with
      my holiday outfits. Excited to get started on it.

      I haven't figured out the weights of yarn yet - worsted and whatever else. I just buy yarn I
      like!

      I am 23 and live in Toronto, Ontario. And I'm having a BALL with loom knitting!

      much love
      terri
    • Wendy Stevens