You're welcome, Sue

  • Iris
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
      Hi Sue. You're welcome. Do they have a list you say?
      What is the link to their list? I want to join it. Thanks.

      =====
      Take Care & Stay Safe, Iris
      I enjoy making things for people in need. Please read about it here:
      http://community.webtv.net/Weavergal56/WEAVERGALS

      Iris' Knitting Loom and Knitting Board Hobby Webpage:
      http://community.webtv.net/sari56/IrisKnittingLoomand
      Please don't send any forwards or jokes to me. Thanks.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • SD
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
        Yeh, I though you knew.
        I think it is called KWON or something?
        It's at Yahoo.....
        and Decor Accents has one too, here....
        --Sue

        Iris wrote:

        > Hi Sue. You're welcome. Do they have a list you say?
        > What is the link to their list? I want to join it. Thanks.
        >
        > =====
        > Take Care & Stay Safe, Iris
        > I enjoy making things for people in need. Please read about it here:
        > http://community.webtv.net/Weavergal56/WEAVERGALS
        >
        > Iris' Knitting Loom and Knitting Board Hobby Webpage:
        > http://community.webtv.net/sari56/IrisKnittingLoomand
        > Please don't send any forwards or jokes to me. Thanks.

        -Sue Darnell
        (mexican_gifts)
        http://www.stores.ebay.com/mexicansilverandstuff