Does anyone know how to do this?

  • Ann-Marie Seiler
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2006
      I love this. I can't figure out how to do it though. Is it a matter
      of just increasing and decreasing or is there more to it????

      HELP! :)

      http://isela.typepad.com/photos/loom_knits/curlyontree.html

      AM
    • Martha
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2006
        http://www.loomknit.com/CurlyQ.html

        that should take you to the info on the scarf.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2006
          Awesome, Thank you!!

          AM

          http://isela. <http://isela.typepad.com/photos/loom_knits/curlyontree.html>
          typepad.com/photos/loom_knits/curlyontree.html

          AM

        • tonya wallace
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 5, 2006
            Hi AM,

             I brought this scarft pattern from Isela a few weeks ago.  It's a beautiful scarf. I just started the first 4 rows today at work during my lunch hour. I don't have enough length on it to see the curly Q pattern start to form.  In my opiniont it's a bit more complex than just descreasing and increasing but that could just be because I've haven't been KK'ing that long.

            Tonya

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 5, 2006

              I’m new to this too!  Is the pattern easy to follow?  That is my biggest concern at the moment.  I’m afraid it will be over my head, LOL.

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 6, 2006
                Love your blog.  We have a lot in common, Tonya.  I also live in MD. Harford Co.  I teach looming at Joann's and at Balto. Co. Senior Centers.  I am formerly a 7 year veteran of Michaels Crafts.  Oh my, so little time, so much yarn!!

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 6, 2006
                  Hi Wendy, Thanks.  I have a BIL and SIL that live in Harford County.  Maybe the next time I'm out that way visiting them I can come bay the Joann's to take a lesson or two.

                  Tonya

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 6, 2006
                    Cool, Tonya!  I'm usually in there on Sat. afternoons and on Monday 10-3.  I teach the yarn club which is one Tues. of the Mo. 9-12 ; and one Weds. night in the mo. 6-9.  The cost is only $5 for three hours.  We just started this group in Bel Air and hope it grows.  I love to teach and I love my students-we always have FUN!  Like I said, I just enjoyed your blog!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 8, 2006
                      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Ann-Marie Seiler" <amseiler@...>
                      wrote:

                      > I love this. I can't figure out how to do it though. Is it a matter
                      > of just increasing and decreasing or is there more to it????
                      >
                      > HELP! :)
                      >
                      > http://isela.typepad.com/photos/loom_knits/curlyontree.html
                      >
                      > AM

                      I really like this too!! I'm not sure how to make it either, but you
                      can purchase the pattern here http://www.loomknit.com/CurlyQ.html

                      Missy