Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: New sock pictures

  • ~LoomyJulie~
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2006
      Cheryl,
      The toe up slipper or sock, consists of starting your project by casting on
      1/2 of the pegs on which ever loom you are using. Then follow the
      directions for the short row heel. After you complete the decreases and
      increases, take the loops from the starting edge, and stretch them and put
      them on the empty pegs. Continue wrapping till you get to the heel, do the
      heel, then the ankle and you are done.
      I love my 48" infinity loom. It does take some getting use to, but once you
      get it, it is very easy to work with. I just tip it from side to side and
      end to end. I don't actually turn it around. It is easier to handle than
      my 36" adjustable loom. I'm glad that I have it.

      ~LoomyJulie~
      Shawano, Wisconsin
      My Yahoo Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jbg1760/album

      loomyjulie@...