STITCHES FOR LOOM

  • liz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      HI EVERY ONE CAN YOU HELP ME I AM GOING TO TRY AND LEARN HOW TO DO THE
      DIFFERENT STITCHES CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET SOME INFORMATION
      ON HOW DO DO THEM HAPPY LOOMING TO ALL LIZ
    • wanda st,pierre
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        you can get info on loom knitting at bevscountrycottage or the loomroom<borntodocrafts>

        liz <DLMCGHEE@...> wrote: HI EVERY ONE CAN YOU HELP ME I AM GOING TO TRY AND LEARN HOW TO DO THE
        DIFFERENT STITCHES CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET SOME INFORMATION
        ON HOW DO DO THEM HAPPY LOOMING TO ALL LIZ

      • rayannluegge
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
          If you do a search look for Isela Phelps, I think her website is
          www.purlingsprite.com. She has some of the best examples and
          instructions that I have found. I purchased a pattern book from
          Lionsbrand, they have their own version of the KK, but I haven't taken
          the time to learn how to do the stiches yet. I was a little
          disappointed with the patterns in the lionbrand book, I expected more,
          most of what I found in them, I found on the web for free. But you
          don't know until you try.

          If you get any better answers, I would love to hear. If you decide to
          search some more on your own, I think the best engine is dogpile.com.
          But the answers you get are different based off of what you ask it to
          look for.
        • Wendy Stevens