New Looming Instructional Book just Introduced by Marla Richard!

  • Connie Haney
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      Good Morning!
      I just received this book that I ordered from Marla Richard, and I just had to pass on to all of you how wonderful this book is and sing it's praises. In MHO this will become the loomers Bible! It is SO worth the price! You will be amazed at the amount of information she gives in this full color book. Since I got it in the mail yesterday, I haven't been able to put it down...lol

      It is really that fantastic! If you get it and love it as much as I do (AND YOU WILL...I PROMISE) please email Marla and tell her how wonderful you think it is. We need to encourage those ladies, like Marla who work so hard to bring us valuable information and designs for the knitting looms and boards.

      This is a must have looming instructional book!
      Click the book photo to visit her sale page!

      www.knitknotpurlcurl.com

    • Wendy Stevens