AD: ~NEW~ Christmas Elf Scarf Pattern ~NEW~

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi everyone,
      My Christmas Elf Scarf Pattern is ready!
      Please check out my other knitting board and loom patterns as well!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now you instantly download your pattern after payment, directly on the
      payment page!
      NO more waiting for a emailed download link! Instantly download your
      purchase!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      You can purchase the Christmas Elf Scarf Pattern at the link below:
      http://www.beehappygifts.com/elf.htm

      This is a scarf pattern made using a RG knitting board. You must have
      some basic knitting board knowledge. This is a very easy pattern and
      only basic knitting board skills are required. The elf's face is on
      both sides of the scarf, so that no matter which way it is turned you
      see his cute face.

      You can make this scarf's in about 3 - 4 hours, depending upon experience.

      You will love making and wearing this cute scarf! Children will love
      having their very own Christmas Elf Scarf. Make one for each of your
      children or grandchildren.

      Connie in NC
      KNIT<---NOT!
      http://www.beehappygifts.com/