Re: ...what is everyone doing?

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4 12:30 PM
      I am one of those who starts several projects and works a little at a
      time on each one for variety. I am having a real hard time with the
      purple long loom and so I've been doing that on one side instead of
      both. I'm making strips for an afghan.

      I'm also working on a sweater for our newest addition to the
      family ... our 10 day old granddaughter, Molly.

      Blessings-
      Wendy
    • bricore04
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5 3:20 PM
        Hello!
        I love reading these kind of questions to see what all of you are
        up to. Myself, well I have been working on this and that. I was
        doing a sweater/vest for myself. It was alright but I wasn't too
        crazy about it so I adjusted it to fit my daughter (it's now more of
        a sweater/vest/halter top..lol..) You can see it at my blog
        bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com (I still need to adjust the front a
        little. Not 100% what I like. Not sure what it is but there is
        something about it that I need to change still yet but it's almost
        done.)
        I am thinking about doing some spa/face or dish towels. I have
        never done them yet and I have seen a lot of you ladies talking
        about them. I think I might try it out too.

        Well I better get to making dinner!

        Take care,

        Dora Renee' Wilkerson
      • Judy Bentley
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 5 3:53 PM
          I've got 2 afghans started on the purple KK and one started the old
          fashioned way
          with a crocet hook!
          I've been making several hats and scarves to donate at Christmas time.

          On 8/1/06, Bobbi C <bchus@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Good question!!!! I have been working on looming some baby items, Baby Hat
          > and Booties, for my Daughter Amalia's, Baby Shower this Sunday!!! There are
          > pictures of them on my blog!!!
          >
          > Hope everyone is keeping cool, wherever you live!!!
          >
          > Happy Looming,
          > Bobbi C/Indiana
          >

          > ...What is everyone else doing?
          >
          > LoomyJulie/Shawano, Wisconsin
          >
          > Bobbi's Blog http://360.yahoo.com/bchus

          Judy

        • missyt68
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 5 4:08 PM
            I am working on a needle knitted wrap for an Aunt for Christmas. I finished 1 sock for the other Aunt ( thinking she may have to sit on the other foot for warmth then switch feet). I have a throw still on my long loom for my friend Kathy for Christmas & tons of ideas running wild through my lil noggin for other stuff.

            Missy in Ky

          • mommy_o_2_b
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 5 4:14 PM
              Well between homeschooling my soon to be 5yods and playing with my soon
              to be 3yods. I've just finished a prayer shawl and two chemo hats for
              my grandma w/cancer, and a sidways poncho for my niece. I'm in the
              middle of a scarf for my mom and staring another poncho and some more
              chemo hats for my grandma. I know it sounds like a lot but I bon't like
              to not be doing something, even when i sit to watch TV or whil my son
              is working on shool work. It drives my husband mad when we watch movies
              and he wants the lights off but I have a lamp on so I can see what I'm
              doing.
            • dewitt nancy
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 5 7:26 PM
                I am not doing anything with mine. haven't touched them since some time in the early spring.. can't get with it for some reason.. don't know what it is ... oh well.. maybe one of these days.. you know the the old saying one of these days....but one of these days never seem to get here.. lol.. Nancy D.. from Indiana
                Live your life, forget your age...

                On 8/1/06, Bobbi C <bchus@...> wrote:

                > Hi All,
                >
                > Good question!!!! I have been working on looming some baby items, Baby Hat
                > and Booties, for my Daughter Amalia's, Baby Shower this Sunday!!! There are
                > pictures of them on my blog!!!
                >
                > Hope everyone is keeping cool, wherever you live!!!
                >
                > Happy Looming,
                > Bobbi C/Indiana
                >

                > ...What is everyone else doing?
                >
                > LoomyJulie/Shawano, Wisconsin
                >
                > Bobbi's Blog http://360.yahoo.com/bchus

                Judy

              • Shadia Alsabban
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 5 7:29 PM
                  how do you make your throw? i just got a new kk long loom set and my mom
                  wants me to make her a throw but i would like to know how you make yours lol
                  im still just now gettin good at it tell me how it comes out. -Shadia

                  On 8/5/06, Judy Bentley <judybentley14836@...> wrote:

                  > I've got 2 afghans started on the purple KK and one started the old
                  > fashioned way
                  > with a crocet hook!
                  > I've been making several hats and scarves to donate at Christmas time.
                  >
                  > On 8/1/06, Bobbi C <bchus@... <bchus%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Hi All,
                  > >
                  > > Good question!!!! I have been working on looming some baby items, Baby
                  > Hat
                  > > and Booties, for my Daughter Amalia's, Baby Shower this Sunday!!! There
                  > are
                  > > pictures of them on my blog!!!
                  > >
                  > > Hope everyone is keeping cool, wherever you live!!!
                  > >
                  > > Happy Looming,
                  > > Bobbi C/Indiana
                  > >

                  > > ...What is everyone else doing?
                  > >
                  > > LoomyJulie/Shawano, Wisconsin