in the attic loom set FINALLY complete ;>))

  • anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      got a chance to get the newborn and premie off ebay for 6 bucks each.
      had already ordered the closeout adult a couple months ago from their
      web site. got the babys size from loomshack. i LOVE them. have made 2
      hats and a dish cloth so far. right now the baby one holds a christmas
      cloth in progress. cant wait till i get the 2 new sizes. then i ~~with
      some practice~~LOL can make hats for my charities. not sure if i would
      like the wood looms. the plastic is real easy to work with. especially
      with carpal, arthritis and numbness in both my hands. huggzz. anne