Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] I want you to meet "Howard"

  • addicted2yarn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      Andrea - He is sooo cute!!!

      Julita

      Andrea Rusk <fearlessstamper@...> wrote:
      Greetings!

      The below is a link to my Picture Trail photo album. I would like you to go see "Howard." He is loomed :) My David had been concerned about my looming because he thought I would spend more time looming that on my other art. I created Howard as a quirky way to show him I can do both! David named him Howard. Please let me know what you think!

      http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9405384&uid=2541812

      Andrea Rusk
      fearlessstamper@...

      Julita

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
        Howard is really cute! Thanks for sharing him with us.

        Linda2

        On 7/4/06, Andrea Rusk <fearlessstamper@...> wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >
        > The below is a link to my Picture Trail photo album. I would like you to
        > go see "Howard." He is loomed :) My David had been concerned about my
        > looming because he thought I would spend more time looming that on my other
        > art. I created Howard as a quirky way to show him I can do both! David named
        > him Howard. Please let me know what you think!
        >
        > http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9405384&uid=2541812
        >
        > Andrea Rusk
        > fearlessstamper@... <fearlessstamper%40earthlink.net>

      • Wendy Stevens