Hello Everyone

  • rosemarysageandthyme
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2006
      My name is Gayle and I am 40 years old.

      I recently bought a set of knifty knitter round looms and I enjoy them
      very much.
    • mrs.sparky
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
        Hi Gayle! The kniffty knitters are Awesome! I have had my set for about a year and a half and use them quite frequently... I can't wait for the new ones to become available this month. If provo craft hasn't set the time frame back AGAIN!

        Have a great day!
        Julita

        rosemarysageandthyme <rosemarysageandthyme@...> wrote:
        My name is Gayle and I am 40 years old.

        I recently bought a set of knifty knitter round looms and I enjoy them
        very much.

      • Wendy Stevens

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 15 10:16 AM
            Hi everyone I am new to the group. I am just learning the looms but I love them they are great. Thank you all for allowing me into your group I am thrilled to be in a group with people that are using the looms. Thank you all again.
          • Michele
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 16 5:13 AM
              Welcome Stephanie!!! Glad to have you. Feel free to post pics of your projects or patterns you would like to share in the Photos and Links links on the left. My name is Michele and my 9 yr. old daughter and I make baby layettes, hat/scarf sets, etc. I want to learn purses and belts now, so that's my next thing!

              -Michele

              --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie" <plasticcanvasangel2000@...> wrote:

              > Hi everyone I am new to the group. I am just learning the looms but I love them they are great. Thank you all for allowing me into your group I am thrilled to be in a group with people that are using the looms. Thank you all again.

            • mlbuis0821
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 16 6:22 AM
                --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie" <plasticcanvasangel2000@...> wrote:

                > Hi everyone I am new to the group. I am just learning the looms but I love them they are great. Thank you all for allowing me into your group I am thrilled to be in a group with people that are using the looms. Thank you all again.

                Welcome Stephanie! You will love this group. I've got the rounds and the longs, and I love both. I've not posted on this one, seems like I always land on the long looms group. I've got to start checking this one out as well.