Crosspost: Ooopsy

  • Amy Reynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      This is to let everyone know that the cable cast on pages have been
      removed from my site. They were a joint effort by Isela and Becky
      Hansen (sp?) and I didn't have their permission to post them. I'm very
      sorry about this. I am hoping they will let me put a link on the page
      to their instructions and mini-movie. Sorry again.
      Amy Reynolds
      www.spunkybluecatdesigns.com