I'm still here (from Iris)

  • Iris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Hi from Iris in SW Wisconsin.. I'm still here, reading
      your wonderful and inspiring posts. It's *colder* out
      now and that inspires me to keep on loom knitting hats
      of all sizes, for charity, to help people of all ages
      in need, and to let them know someone cares. Ha ha, my
      therapist tells me it is also therapeutic and good for
      me. I know it's fun, too. If I don't post much, I'm
      knitting the hats on my looms, plus daily living. But
      please know I look forward to reading your posts.
      Thanks for all of your inspiring posts here. Really
      all of you greatly inspire me to keep on making
      things. You also give me much hope. Don't worry about
      me: I have my own warm hats I loom knitted before, to
      keep warm when I go outside. Now *most* of my loom
      knitting is going to the charity projects.
      Keep up the great and wonderful work!

      =====
      Take Care & Stay Safe, Iris
      I enjoy making things for people in need. Please read about it here:
      http://community.webtv.net/Weavergal56/WEAVERGALS

      Iris' Knitting Loom and Knitting Board Hobby Webpage:
      http://community.webtv.net/sari56/IrisKnittingLoomand
      Please don't send any forwards or jokes to me. Thanks.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com