Newbie KAL Class! 5:00 PST, 6/1/2006, 5:00 pm

  • ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ROUNDLOOMS
      Newbie KAL Class! 5:00 PST

      Thursday June 1, 2006
      5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: Yahoo Conference, by invitation!
      Notes:
      Newbie KAL Classes

      KAL Classes-
      Knit-a-long with a teacher, pattern, during a scheduled class time.

      Just beginning your Looming Quest?
      Join the Newbies KAL Class on Thursdays at 5:00 pm, PST.
      Check out the Newbie KAL file for info.

      Requirements:

      You need: Yahoo ID and Yahoo Instant Messenger for the class.
      Email me, newbies@... or lynn_markman@...

      My ID is lynn_markman, add me to your messenger list!

      We will meet by invitation in a Conference!
      I send out the invites 15 minutes prior to class.

      Prepare ahead of class time. Have your supplies and

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service